- Rick Bass (07539 079706)
2nd Herne Bay Scouts Hall, Behind St Peter’s Church in Herne Drive, Greenhill, Herne Bay, Kent. CT6 7SJ
Go past St Peter’s Church on your left, then there are two semi detached bungalows, right next to the second bungalows drive is a short private road. Drive down this road you will find private parking and the hall.
- Mixed Levels Adults (main Hall) – 19:30 – 21:00
Held at private Martial arts studio:
16 Ellis Road, Tankerton, Near Whitstable, Kent. CT5 2A
- Adults class:
Beginners 6.30pm – 7.30pm.
Intermediate and Advanced students 7.30pm – 9.00 pm
Tuition Fee Options:
Choose from the following options:
- Train twice per week payment every four weeks for 8 lessons, payment due every 1st lesson of the 8. £40
- Train once per week payment every four weeks for 4 lessons, payment due every 1st lesson of the 4. £30
- Train on a drop in basis and pay for each lesson at the time £8 per lesson.
- Uniform must be worn after one month of training: £42 for Tshirt and Bottoms.
- Insurance must be purchased via the Association after two months: £36 Per Annum.